As a smaller consultancy in a market dominated by big firms with established brands, attracting top talent can be a challenge. We focus on building your employer brand and recruitment capability. This means enhancing how you market your business to candidates and improving their experience of your consultancy when they interact with you.
- When do candidates start looking for information about your business? Before they apply? Once they’ve been invited to interview? When they’re deciding to accept an offer? We’ll look at all the potential touchpoints.
- Does available information accurately and positively reflect what it is like to work with you?
- Are you making best use of advertising, social media and networking to attract potential employees?
Recruitment Process optimisation
- Does your interview and selection process consistently and reliably ensure you select the right person for the job?
- Are you investing your leadership team’s time in the right stages of the recruitment process?
- Are most of the offers you make to candidates accepted? If not, why not?
- Do you respond to candidates in a timely manner and move them swiftly through the recruitment process?
- How do candidates feel after they interview with you?
- Why should people want to work for your firm?
- How do you demonstrate your culture and values during the recruitment process?
Recruitment Process Optimisation
- Business transformation consultancy
- £9.5m revenue
- 50 employees
- Hiring at senior grades was costly, time-consuming and challenging. average of 22 candidates interviewed per hire.
- High proportion of offers at senior grades declined.
- Over-reliance on associates to anchor key accounts as a result.
The New Minds Solution
- A recruitment diagnostic to review all aspects of the recruitment process, analyse recruitment data and interview key stakeholders.
- A new recruitment process for senior hiring, including new role description, interview questions and evaluation format.
- Interview training and hands-on support for all those involved in senior hiring.
- 9 hires at senior grades over a 12-month period.
- Offer acceptance rate increased by 40% at senior grades.
OK, I’m interested. What do I do now?
Perhaps you are thinking about what your organisation structure needs to look like in 12 or 24 months, or maybe you are struggling to hire a key member of your team and need some advice.
Whatever you need, we’ll do our best to help.